A LIFE OF LOVE ......

Well, I was in a complete writer's block when I cooked this up. I know I'm a little late for valentines day but love is great anytime....which brings me to my first point.
love is a thing that comes in multitudes of forms and the way it's expressed is even more diversified. It's something we're not always aware of but when you think about it, it's something the entire world runs on. Yup, the world runs on love ...and if you're thinking that there are so many people who remain 'unloved' well that may seem true but in some way, shape or form love is in their lives.
The thing about love is that it's not the most describable feeling. It's something that varies from person to person, occasion to occasion etc.etc. My point is, it's something so talked about yet no one really embodies it do they? It's something so generalized with specific imagery that I think most people just miss what's right in front of them. I don't really know.....what are your thoughts ??
anyway,
love you. xoxo
until next time 

Comments

Popular Posts