Love..............................


Love has been expressed through words throughout the years in several forms. People simply adore the classical expressions of love. Here is a modern writer's take on love........


"I am", he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labour has been returned to dust, and I know that the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I'm in love with you".

                                                                                  - The Fault In Our Stars by John Green


You remember your first love because they show you, prove to you, that you can love and be loved, that nothing in this world is deserved except for love, that love is both how you become a person and why.

                                                                                 -Turtles All The Way Down by John Green



True love is beautiful and difficult to find. If you got it then you can consider yourself among the luckiest people to roam the Earth.

Quote finding credits go to thebooklessbookworm.

Got something to say....comment below.
Also, share, follow and subscribe.

Lovely times ahead....................

Comments

Popular Posts