YOU...............

When we go somewhere, we always try to blend in with the crowd.
Well, it is, as many revolutionary people who are mostly rebellious teens and....well, I say,"I am me, you are you and that's that".
Well, under most circumstances, especially when someone tells me something along the lines of "You have to be......", it is then that I start throwing the I-am-me words around a bit. But the actual thing is that people without even knowing it are desperately trying to fit in, to make heads turn, to make people talk and I wouldn't be one to say that's wrong, as long as you are the one who decides that that is what you want.
And if you decide that you don't wanna do it, just don't.If the "you" that you are is different from others, then so be it.After all, whats wrong with a few unique people here and there, right??
Even if you are like everybody else, it doesn't matter as long as that's how you want it to be. Besides no matter how the outside is, each person is unique on the inside.
All I say is don't let yourself be one who lets others dictate what you do, regardless of whether it involves fitting in or not.
BE YOURSELF
BE UNIQUE
YOU ARE  WONDERFUL THAT WAY..........

Comments

Popular Posts