Why do books impact us so much ?


You know, I really don't get when people ask you what you understood from a book . The end of it is that what we realized from a book is probably far from what they did . This is because books impact us greatly and differently and they do so because they resonate with us .  A great book reaches us on a personal level. Since we relate to certain aspects of it ,this is different from person to person and from  time to time .This is all for today's book-y-ness . . . .

Tell us what you think in the comments . 
Until next time  

Comments

  1. Well I completely agree that we all get smething personal from good books, but getting other perspectives is a great tool for us to learn how to see things in a different way. I love hearing what others see in my favorite book (The Nerverending Story by Michael Ende) because it's almost never what I see in it and I end up reading it again, looking for completely different aspects of the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually agree with you . Each person has a unique perspective on a book . Hearing another persons outlook gives you more insight into ....well life .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts