SPIRALS.....Ever Winding .....Ever Binding ...?




spirals are ever winding and ever-tightening .... so thought spirals apparently are the same.They wind and wind tightening around you, immersing yourself in it but I don't think this is completely true at least not for me. I believe a lot of you might relate to the ever-tightening thought spirals but not me. yes, they do wind and wind but they don't suffocate me, yes I get immersed in them but they don't drown me. No, they liberate me and this is the only word I feel almost completely defines what I mean to say. it LIBERATES me, these winds of thoughts lead me to realizations and revelations you could say ....not always the best but always freeing to some degree. I don't mean they release you from the complete depths of your mind. but is that really so bad? I kind of like being in the depths of my mind. anyway ....thought spirals ...not always the worst things in the world. 
.
.
.
.
Alright, i would love your thoughts on this one ...so voice them if you wish to in the comments . until next time.

Comments

Popular Posts